ISS, entreprise leader dans la conception d’expérience de travail et la gestion facilitaire, crée des solutions pour vos espaces de travail qui contribuent à accroître la performance et vous rendent la vie plus facile, plus productive et plus agréable, grâce à des services hautement qualifiés et un personnel motivé.
Nous croyons à notre “purpose” : Connecting people and places to make the world work better.
As technical manager, you will be responsible for all "Hard Services", where you will directly manage a team of 3 colleagues and a team of "handyman". Indirectly, you will also manage several partners and subcontractors. Your team will be responsible for:
- Preventive and corrective technical maintenance: heating, cooling, electricity, plumbing, high voltage, ...
- Internal projects & optimizations
- Creating structure & clear processes
In your role as Technical Manager, you will act as:
- Contact person for the various partners we work with
- Point of contact for the customer and final decision maker
- Responsible for monthly reporting, both internally and externally
- Organizing and structuring the work in the team, coaching the people in your team
- Overseeing and organizing the preventive planning regarding technical maintenance
- Analysis and development of improvement proposals
- You have strong technical knowledge through experience or education (e.g., electromechanical engineer)
- You have experience in a fast moving industrial environment
- You are very strong in building relationships with various partners, colleagues and suppliers
- You are highly stress resistant, assertive and diplomatic
- You have strong people management skills
- You have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- You are fluent in NL, ENG & FR.
- A permanent contract, an attractive salary, fringe benefits (hospitalization insurance, group insurance, expense allowance, company car with fuel card, etc.) and the opportunity to build an exciting career in an international environment.
- We attach great importance to a collegial environment and the well-being of our employees. Here you can be "who you are".
- A versatile position in a constantly growing company, where you can make a difference.
- You will work in a company with an international dimension, with a professional image and supported by a strong sense of togetherness, culture and values.
- At ISS, we attach great importance to opportunities to develop yourself further, both in terms of professional skills and soft skills.
- At ISS, we shape who we are and what we do, reinforcing our commitment to our customers, the people and places we serve.
Are you interested in this position and in joining our multidisciplinary team? Then send us your cover letter and resume!
ISS was founded in Denmark and has been in business for 122 years. Today, we have become one of the world's leading general services companies, with 350,000 employees in 30 countries. We provide services in the fields of catering, cleaning, support services, technical services, security and facilities management. ISS is a pioneer in the field of Integrated Facility Services (IFS), in which we offer several services in a single solution, with a single point of contact and central control.
ISS in Belgium and Luxembourg
In Belgium and Luxembourg, we employ some 8,500 people. The vast majority of them work for our customers on a daily basis, as kitchen staff, cleaners, receptionists, technical and logistics personnel or facility managers. They are managed and supported by 500 specialists in management, administration, assistance and sales.
At ISS, it's all about people. It's our people at our customers' sites who create value for our customers' staff and visitors every day. That's why we give them all the training and technical resources they need to deliver perfect service. We teach them to be themselves with the customer and to take the initiative when the situation warrants: it's the Human Touch that makes the difference, for our customers and our employees.