Application Support Specialist
ISS is een toonaangevende onderneming op het gebied van werkplekervaring en facility management. Wij zorgen mee voor werkomgevingen die bijdragen tot betere bedrijfsresultaten en die het leven gemakkelijker, productiever en plezieriger maken. Onze geëngageerde medewerkers staan voor topkwaliteit.
We geloven in onze purpose: Connecting people and places to make the world work better.
The application Support Specialist delivers the service for the IT service management processes, ensuring the smooth operation of the applications.
- Performance monitoring of software parameters
- Configuration of software parameters to meet business requirements by using existing data
- Maintaining application support
- Investigate issues
- Escalating unresolved incidents
- Documenting and closing resolved incidents
- “Go live” support after introduction of new solutions
- Supporting the processing of service requests
- Application monitoring by using agreed performance monitoring tools
- Follow up and testing of new software releases
- You have a background in IT Development
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- You must be very analytical and detail-oriented
- Commitment to quality
- Thriving in complex environments
- Innovative spirit
- Customer & Service oriented
- Collaborates: building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- A permanent contract, an attractive salary, fringe benefits and the chance to build an exciting career in an international environment.
- We attach great importance to a collegial environment and the well-being of our employees. Here, you can be "who you are".
- A versatile position in a constantly growing company, where you can make a difference.
- You'll be working in an international company with a professional image and a strong sense of belonging, culture and values.
- At ISS, we shape who we are and what we do, reinforcing our commitment to our customers, the people and the places we serve.
See you soon?
ISS was founded in Denmark and has been in business for 122 years. Today, we have become one of the world's leading general services companies, with 350,000 employees in 30 countries. We provide services in the fields of catering, cleaning, support services, technical services, security and facilities management. ISS is a pioneer in the field of Integrated Facility Services (IFS), in which we offer several services in a single solution, with a single point of contact and central control.
ISS in Belgium and Luxembourg
In Belgium and Luxembourg, we employ some 8,500 people. The vast majority of them work for our customers on a daily basis, as kitchen staff, cleaners, receptionists, technical and logistics personnel or facility managers. They are managed and supported by 500 specialists in management, administration, assistance and sales.
At ISS, it's all about people. It's our people at our customers' sites who create value for our customers' staff and visitors every day. That's why we give them all the training and technical resources they need to deliver perfect service. We teach them to be themselves with the customer and to take the initiative when the situation warrants: it's the Human Touch that makes the difference, for our customers and our employees.