Chinese-speaking receptionist in Woluwe
- To respond to telephone, e-mail or personal enquiries from staff, customers and members of the public, taking messages or referring people as appropriate.
- To sort and forward outgoing mail, and to be responsible for the opening and/or distribution and forwarding of internal mail within the company as appropriate.
- To provide basic secretarial assistance to members of staff including typing, photocopying, filing, maintenance of simple databases, diary and appointments.
- To provide a reception service for all visitors.
- To maintain Food order database record.
- To check and replenish stationery stock
- Book meeting rooms and equipment (projector) when necessary.
- To arrange travel and accommodation for staff and visitors when necessary.
- Other work assigned by direct manager
You are customer oriented and a good communicator
You are proactive and diplomatic with a critical mind set
You can work independently and accurate
You have a very good knowledge of the MS office package (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
You are dynamic and flexible in handling ad hoc situations
You are trilingual with an extra focus on Chinese
We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package.