Hospitality officer - Brussel
ISS is een toonaangevende onderneming op het gebied van werkplekervaring en facility management. Wij zorgen mee voor werkomgevingen die bijdragen tot betere bedrijfsresultaten en die het leven gemakkelijker, productiever en plezieriger maken. Onze geëngageerde medewerkers staan voor topkwaliteit.
We geloven in onze purpose: Connecting people and places to make the world work better.
You will be the “host of the house”, and therefore have tasks such as:
• Meet, greet and register all guests and visitors
• Operating a simple café offering (managing payments, preparing coffees…)
• Assist in facilitating events
• Issue access badges to all visitors at the premises and collecting these upon their departure
• Booking and management of meeting rooms, shared spaces, last minute meeting requests
• Validating access to parking
• Assisting at/with catering requests
• Complying with and supporting the operation of all policies and procedures regarding check ins/outs, safety, emergency procedure, ...
• Administrative tasks
• Maintain a clean and tidy reception environment
• Response to emails or phone calls of employees;
• Respond in person to all questions internal clients may have regarding the internal organization of the company
• The scope may evolve in the future according to the business needs
• You are ideally trilingual (French, English, Dutch)
• You are dynamic, motivated, and discrete
• You have a positive attitude and work well in a busy environment
• You are able to prioritize your tasks
• You are a strong communicator
• You have basic knowledge of computertools (Outlook, Excel, Word)
You will be able to develop your skills while learning new things. And for this particular job, we offer you a contract with a leading facilities company, an attractive salary and benefits: daily allowance and hospitalisation insurance.