ISS is een toonaangevende onderneming op het gebied van werkplekervaring en facility management. Wij zorgen mee voor werkomgevingen die bijdragen tot betere bedrijfsresultaten en die het leven gemakkelijker, productiever en plezieriger maken. Onze geëngageerde medewerkers staan voor topkwaliteit.
We geloven in onze purpose: Connecting people and places to make the world work better.
The role of L&D Manager is a key one in our ISS Facility Services organization: in this function, you will be responsible – both for staff and frontliners – for implementing our talent and development initiatives and tools to support the Learning & Development, Talent Management & Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging agenda; Plan, guide and execute our annual People processes; Drive capability projects to support business development as well as talent pipeline and succession pipeline.
You will join the People & Culture department of ISS Facility Services. You will be part of a highly motivated and passionate HR family team at ISS and report to People & Culture Director. The position is based in Vilvoorde. Your Key Responsibilities are:
- Drive a talent management strategy to achieve business outcomes
- Lead the implementation of Performance Management and Talent Development methods and processes to meet business needs and support individuals in realizing their potential.
- Provide guidance and personal coaching to senior leaders on implementation in their teams.
- Manage the development of complex Learning and Development programs (for example, leadership development) to meet individual and organizational learning needs, both at staff and frontline levels
- Deliver multiple and diverse training programs, engaging, advising, and guiding learners and evaluating the achievement of intended learning outcomes.
- Manage relationships and engage with internal clients to clarify organizational requirements, to set priorities for Learning & Development interventions and to define required learning outcomes.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Drive the Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging agenda through influencing in the local context and network, challenging change, drive, implement and execute the global strategy into a local environment.
- You have a master degree in a people discipline (Psychology, HR, ...), with more than 5 Years relevant work experience
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Customer Focus: you will build strong customer relationship and deliver customer centric solutions
- Drives Results: you will consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Collaborates: building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Communicates Effectively: developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- A permanent contract, an attractive salary, fringe benefits and the chance to build an exciting career in an international environment.
- We attach great importance to a collegial environment and the well-being of our employees. Here, you can be "who you are".
- A versatile position in a constantly growing company, where you can make a difference.
- You'll be working in an international company with a professional image and a strong sense of belonging, culture and values.
- At ISS, we shape who we are and what we do, reinforcing our commitment to our customers, the people and the places we serve.
See you soon?
ISS was founded in Denmark and has been in business for 122 years. Today, we have become one of the world's leading general services companies, with 350,000 employees in 30 countries. We provide services in the fields of catering, cleaning, support services, technical services, security and facilities management. ISS is a pioneer in the field of Integrated Facility Services (IFS), in which we offer several services in a single solution, with a single point of contact and central control.
ISS in Belgium and Luxembourg
In Belgium and Luxembourg, we employ some 8,500 people. The vast majority of them work for our customers on a daily basis, as kitchen staff, cleaners, receptionists, technical and logistics personnel or facility managers. They are managed and supported by 500 specialists in management, administration, assistance and sales.
At ISS, it's all about people. It's our people at our customers' sites who create value for our customers' staff and visitors every day. That's why we give them all the training and technical resources they need to deliver perfect service. We teach them to be themselves with the customer and to take the initiative when the situation warrants: it's the Human Touch that makes the difference, for our customers and our employees.