ISS is een toonaangevende onderneming op het gebied van werkplekervaring en facility management. Wij zorgen mee voor werkomgevingen die bijdragen tot betere bedrijfsresultaten en die het leven gemakkelijker, productiever en plezieriger maken. Onze geëngageerde medewerkers staan voor topkwaliteit.
We geloven in onze purpose: Connecting people and places to make the world work better.
- To respond to telephone, e-mail or personal enquiries from staff, customers and members of the public, taking messages or referring people as appropriate.
- To sort and forward outgoing mail, and to be responsible for the opening and/or distribution and forwarding of internal mail within Huawei as appropriate.
- To provide basic secretarial assistance to members of staff including typing, photocopying, filing, maintenance of simple databases, diary and appointments.
- Assisting with flight tickets (bookings, changes), reservation of restaurants, order taxis and other services requested by clients or staff members;
- Assist teams with the organization of meetings;
- To provide a reception service for all visitors. Welcome visitors and direct them to correct destination.
- Make sure the meeting rooms are ready to receive customers.
- To check and replenish stationery stock.
- To check and replenish food supplies stock. Check the best before dates, etc.
- To maintain Food order database record.
- Handling of incoming invoices (scanning; liaise with external service providers and banks to check cash balance and obtain; recommendations or approvals for payments).
- Preparation of payment instructions, processing and settlement of payments;
- Filing all documentation according to the office procedures;
- Coordinating and implementing office procedures within the team;
- Book meeting rooms and equipment when necessary.
- To arrange travel and accommodation for Huawei staff and visitors when necessary.
- Other work assigned by direct manager
- Has at least completed secondary school education
- Language capabilities: Fluent English, Dutch and French + Chinse is a Hard Plus
- Ability to act fast and accurate
- Good organizational skills and multitasking
- Self-starter and willing to take initiative
- Sense of confidentiality
- Basic IT skills (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
- Flexible working attitude and excellent interpersonal skill
- Assertive and able to deal with difficult customer situations
- Ability to cope with change in a dynamic environment
You will be able to develop your skills while learning new things. And for this particular job, we offer you a contract with a leading facilities company, an attractive salary and fringe benefits: per diems and hospitalization insurance.